13 December 2012

Have To Say Goodbye

If I had only one dream, it would be to see the white snow on a summer's day...
Because I know before winter comes and after autumn leaves..
I must have to say goodbye

Everyday you stood by me
I'm so glad you were there
No matter how far, no matter how high
Don't forget me

Because I love you, and because you deserve to be happy
Forget me, meet some one good and live your life
Because I cannot stand next to you
This is my biggest regret

The snow falls from the sky because our love is so beautiful
This is a gift from the heaven for you and me

If I had only one dream, it would be us living together forever
Wether it's on a deserted island or another star
Just only if I can be with you

On your fourth finger I will place a small ring
No matter how far, no matter how high
Stay my goddess
Because I love you, and because you are my girl
I want to protect you for the rest of my life
Because I can't feel the pain for you
This is my greatest regret

I won't cry, instead I will smile for you
I will listen to anything you want to say
If I'm born again,  if I fall in love again
It would be nice if it was you

Don't forget me even in heaven
How am I supposed to live without you?
You have to be happy even without me
Until we meet again............................................


# banyak post nak publish tapi masih belum ada kesempatan...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

NUFFNANG ADVERTISER

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...